Williams Wharf Landing is our primary facility and is open daily year-round to the general public from sunrise to sunset. The facility offers:
- Fishing pier
- Floating dock for launching of non-motorized watercraft only
- Shoreline walkway for strolls and exercise hikes
- Open-air pavilion with a viewing tower overlooking the East River
All facilities at Williams Wharf Landing are handicap accessible.
Interested in holding an event at one of our facilities?
Williams Wharf Landing offers several Special Use Opportunities:
- The Community Building at WWL – a cypress-sided building with a large main room, conference room, kitchenette, and bathroom.
- Meeting Room – A small conference area within the Community Building.
- Outside Facility – 3 acres of waterfront open space with access to pier fishing, floating docks, shoreline walkways, and an open-air pavilion and viewing tower
- Pavilion – Waterfront open-air pavilion and viewing tower
Bayside Landing offers a waterfront open space overlook of the historic New Point Lighthouse and including the new L. Wayne Hudgins open air pavilion.
Groups of 16 or more wishing to use the facilities for a special event are required to apply for a Special Use Permit. Any commercial activity at the Wharf must also apply for a Special Use Permit.
Special Use FeesClick facility for an application and additional rental information:
|WWL Community Building||$225.00|
|WWL Outside Facility||$250.00|
|WWL Pavilion Only||$45.00 (4hrs.)|
|WWL Entire Facility||$475.00|
Rules and Restrictions
- Trash removal is your responsibility
- All state boating and fishing regulations apply
- Fishing from designated areas only
- No commercial activity or posting of any advertisements, unless by special permit
The following are NOT PERMITTED:
- MOTOR-POWER WATERCRAFT LAUNCHING OR MOORING, unless by special permit
- HUNTING OR POSSESSION OF FIREARMS
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, unless by special permit
- OPEN FIRES
- PETS, except on a leash
- LOUD MUSIC
- VEHICLES PAST THE GATE
- PARKING ALONG WILLIAMS WHARF ROAD
These restrictions have been established to operate the facility in a safe and enjoyable environment. Please abide by all rules. Thank you!!
To visit Williams Wharf Landing (1039 Williams Wharf Road), take Route 14 East past Mathews Court House. Turn right onto Williams Wharf Road (Route 614) and continue to the end.
To visit by water, navigate to Mobjack Bay and enter the East River. The Wharf is upriver on the East side. *Reminder – facilities are for non-motorized watercraft only – mooring or docking of motor-powered boats is not allowed.
To visit Bayside Landing, take Route 14 East past Mathews Court House. At stop sign, turn left staying on Route 14. Travel about ¼ mile, bear right continuing on Route 14 until it dead ends. Bayside is on your left.